Linux Server Admin
We are looking for experienced Linux server admins familiar with WHM and CPanel to join our team in Shanghai.
- General management and administration for company-owned Linux servers (for shared hosting) and clients servers. Servers will be accessed remotely and are located are various physical locations (Shanghai, Jiangsu, Hong Kong, Singapore, US)
- Networking security
- Monitoring servers loads and uptime
- Maintaining backups
- Performing servers optimization, software upgrades etc.
- Solving issues that require SSH access
- Maintaining contacts with the multiple datacenters we work with
- Training level 1 tech supports and replying to clients support tickets (level 2 or above)
- Degree in computer science or certification in Linux/Unix system administration
- Fully knowledgeable in CentOS installation, WHM+CPanel
- Minimum three years experience in Linux server administration
- Excellent English skills (writen and spoken). Chinese would be a plus but not required.
This is a full-time position that requires physical presence at our office.
Our new support center will be opened by year end in Shenzhen, so a possible relocation to that city is possible. Applicants who come accross this ad at year end can also apply to join us and directly start to work at our Shenzhen office.
Helpdesk Support/Tech Support (Part-time/Intern)
SinoHosting is looking for two or three helpdesk support staff to join our team in Shanghain on a part-time or internship basis.
- Replying to sales inquiries by phone, email, or through the company website support ticket system.
- Providing basic tech support (level 1), with the option to escalate more complex issues to senior admins.
- Basic knowledge of computers, Linux and/or Windows operating systems.
- Previous experience in sales of IT-related products or services.
- English and Chinese skills (writen and spoken).
We will provide a basic training to help you understand about our company services and solutions, as well as CPanel. Both English and Chinese skills are required.
We will be posting soon on this page more openings available at our Shanghai, Hong Kong and Shenzhen (upcoming) offices. Check back later. If you are interested in joining our team, or wish to learn more about the positions advertised above, please send an email to jobs at sinohosting.net